The warm wind of the heart
Te Hau Manawa
Grandmothers Healing Haka® Sacred Journey through Aotearoa – New Zealand
Organized and guided by Ojasvin and Waimaania Davis
Hear the calling in your heart to join us on our Grandmothers Healing Haka Sacred Journey for 12 days through the
North of the North Island of Aotearoa.
Through daily meditation, exercises and rituals we keep our spirit high, connecting to the divine source, letting go of old patterns and purifying our being.
Through teachings and sharings by Ojasvin and Waimaania around the Maori Culture and the deep spiritual understandings that Grandmothers Healing Haka transmits we prepare the meeting and interweaving with the Maori people from Aotearoa, as a cultural sensitive and spiritual connected group of beautiful individuals.
Grandothers Healing Haka Integral Learning Practice;
Meditations - Light Structure Exercises - Body Exercises - Healing Haka Dances – Songs – Rhythm – Teachings - Rituals
Maori Cultural Meeting;
Sleeping 9 nights in 3 different Maori Marae (ancester houses) - Food cooked by Maori Family Members - Maori flax weaving course - Participation in Waitangi Day on the 6th of February with plenty of Maori activities, shows, etc. - meeting Maori people in a spirtual and modern daily life context - visiting sacred Maori sites guided by people of the land
Places we visit:
· Tane Mahuta, 2000 year old tree, God of the Forest
· Opononi in the Hokianga Harbour, where the ancestor Kupe returned from far lands
· Te Rerenga Wairua, the cape of the North Island, from where the souls return home
· Te Paki Stream Giant Sand Dunes, connecting in joy to ancient land with Sand Surfing
· Hokianga Harbour, with Waka Ama, rowing the boat
· Waitangi, where the Treaty of Waitangi was signed in 1840 and where Maori people gather on the 6th of February to express their culture, believes, disagreements, pride, joy
· And more….
· All meals (except 6th February breakfast and lunch) and accommodation during the Sacred Journey
· Transport during the Sacred Journey
All provided teaching sessions
. Airport Pick-Up
Dates & Times:
Monday 29 January, 10am pick-up @ the Auckland Town Basin Ferry Landing
Friday 9 February, 6pm drop-off @ the Auckland Town Basin Ferry Landing