The flight of the White Heron
Te Rerenga Kotuku
27 January – 7 February 2020
Grandmothers Healing Haka® Sacred Journey through Aotearoa – New Zealand
Organised and guided by Ojasvin and Waimaania Davis
It is time for Kotuku, the messanger, to fly and bring the essence of life to us
from the divine source to reconnect us to creation.
Hear the calling in your heart to join us on our Grandmothers Healing Haka Sacred Journey for 12 days through the
North of the North Island of Aotearoa.
Through daily meditation, exercises and rituals we keep our spirit high, connecting to the divine source, letting go of old patterns and purifying our being. Through teachings and sharings around the Maori Culture and the deep spiritual understandings that Grandmothers Healing Haka transmits we prepare the meeting and interweaving with the Maori people from Aotearoa, as a cultural sensitive and spritual connected group of beautiful induviduals.
Grandothers Healing Haka Integral Learning Practice;
Meditations - Light Structure Exercises - Body Exersises - Healing Haka Dances – Songs – Rhythm – Teachings - Rituals
Maori Cultural Meeting;
Sleeping 9 nights in 3 different Maori Marae (ancester houses) - Food cooked by Maori Family Members - Maori flax weaving course - Participation in Waitangi Day on the 6th of February with plenty of Maori activities, shows, etc. - meeting Maori people in a spirtual and modern daily life context - visiting sacred Maori sites guided by people of the land
Places we visit:
· Tane Mahuta, 2000 year old tree, God of the Forest
· Opononi in the Hokianga Harbour, where the ancestor Kupe returned from far lands
· Te Rerenga Wairua, the cape of the North Island, from where the souls return home
· Te Paki Stream Giant Sand Dunes, connecting in joy to ancient land with Sand Surfing
· Motu Karaka, the beginning of the Hokianga Harbour, with Waka Ama, rowing the boat
· Waitangi, where the Treaty of Waitangi was signed in 1840 and where Maori people gather on the 6th of February to express their culture, believes, disagreements, pride, joy
· And more….
· NZD 3150 (full payment until 21 December 2019)
· NZD 2890 Early Bird (1 installment payment until 21 October 2019)
· Food and accommodation during the sacred journey
· Transport during the sacred journey
. Airport Pick-Up
Dates & Times:
Monday 27 January, 10am @ the Auckland Town Basin Ferry Landing
Friday 7 February, 6pm @ the Auckland Town Basin Ferry Landing